Located in London & Gloucestershire, Sims Hilditch welcome the opportunity to discuss interiors projects.
For further information about the Sims Hilditch bespoke interior design service please contact the team.
We are looking for an organised and experienced Procurement Manager with an eye for detail. Plenty of initiative as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this role. An interest in design is an advantage however not essential.
To successfully deliver interior design projects from concept to implementation through efficient project management, working collaboratively across the business with the Design team and Finance team.
- Create and manage multiple project budgets in line with client’s expectations
- Coordinate procurement from quotation through to invoice stage and maintain good relationships with suppliers and contacts throughout the UK and Europe
- Create design schedules and specifications in conjunction with the design team
- Create and manage delivery schedules and installations, flagging any issues at the earliest opportunity, whilst keeping track of project milestones
- Presenting to clients in conjunction with the Design team
- Deliver margins in line with financial targets
- Deliver regular analysis and financial budget reconciliation to review current performance whilst also determining strategy for improvements
- Keep stakeholders informed
- Commercial awareness to ensure that all projects are profitable
- Excellent project management and business administration skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- Confident dealing with budgets and financial information
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Work in a timely manner independently and alongside the design team
- Flexible in responding to changing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in SAGE Line 50
- Experience of using procurement software EstiPc
- Experience of project management in the interior design or homewares industries
Please note that due to our rural location, applicants must have access to a car and be able to commute to the studio.
Please fill in your details below to receive our brochure.